Job Purpose :
The incumbent will be in-charge of managing a team, setting up and getting the product live for a new client as well as on-going service support for our existing client.
- Experience in working with Indian Fintech clients
- 6-10 years of experience
- To coordinate with the client and internal development teams for all aspects of implementation.
- To conduct kick-off meetings with every new client to review expectations and to create a written project implementation plan with milestones and deliverables.
- To Monitor every step of the implementation process and project progress;
- To proactively identify potential issues and address them in a timely manner.
- To communicate project status and to disseminate project information to client and internal project teams on a regular basis
- To work closely with the product development team in discussing client feedback, post-implementation reviews and to document lessons learnt.
- To communicate with the product development/ product management team regarding all implementation related customizations
- To understand and manage evolving client expectations. To execute timely communication and change management.
- To implement and track key metrics in-order to analyse performance relative to customer service.
- To develop and monitor project implementation plan in accordance with contract agreement to meet customer expectation
- To issue a client survey at the completion of each implementation to determine the client’s perspective on the overall project.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/task simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving & critical thinking abilities is a must
- Flexibility to travel
- Experience in banking and financial services sector is an added advantage
- Hands-on-experience in Core Banking Products is an added advantage